Automatic Fire Thermal Detection
Automatic detection, location through thermal image
- Faedo offers the most efficient solution for the surveillance, automatic detection, location and monitoring of Forest Fires.
- Is based on Intelligent Lookouts that constantly analyze the environment identifying the fire and studying its evolution.
- The Control Center integrates all the information of the system and the external data available.
- Thermal sensor: uncooled sensor, high performance and low maintenance. Installed on a pan and tilt movement system. Interchangeable optics.
- Visible camera: independent movement, low luminosity and high optic zoom, from 37x .
- Meteorologic station: real time analisys of temperature, humidity, direction and speed of the wind. GPS and compass for higher precision in the measurements .
- Process and control system: SW included to analyze the image and control the equipment.
- Lookout:10 & 20 m autosupported tower with anti-vandalism system. Possibility of using existing infrastructures.
- Control Center: Equipment and necessary software for the remote control of each detection lookout and fire management.
- Low power consumption. Use of renewable energies.
- Adaptable to multiple communication systems, even GSM communications.
- 100% remote control system: operation, configuration, updates and tests.
- Design of a customized detection solution through previous terrain studies.
- Integrable with automatic smoke plume detection system
- Continuous working 24 h/ 365 days
- Day and night detection even under adverse weather conditions such as fog.
- Highly reliable: minimum number of false alarms
- Analyzing speed up to 360o in less than two minutes.
- Detection range up to 15km
- Precise location through georeferenced image without triangulation.
- Real time fire front and extinguishing works monitoring.
- Authomatic and manual working.