The division is continuously investing in personnel education and together with tool & methodology upgrading that is required to achieve innovation and state of the art know-how in the targeted competitive information technology industry.
The division is continuously seeking to extend its overall experience in CMM based project management in order to be able to participate in large scale international projects with a standard methodology. Today it has more than 30+ years of accumulated key personnel experience in cooperation with large scale organizations like NATO, Aircraft Manufactures and System Integrators.It is also investing on UK’s OGC’s PRINCE2 (Project in Controlled Environment) methodology for cooperation with European partners, by planning to install and support “Web- PRINCE2 Capability” and PRINCE2 personnel training & certification.In the near future a CMM & ISO Certification is planned.
The available production management methodologies supported by the above environments are divided into two different approaches:
- MSF for Agile Software Development
- MSF for CMMI Process Improvement
The use of this method has the following clear advantages:
- Risk management.
- Control theory.
- Stakeholder involvement.
- Continuous learning.
The production environments provide a database of record for all source code, with the ability to reconstruct historical versions of source, and a place of record for the build system.
Some of the techniques and tools used to enforce or augment quality during the production of software component or products are:
- Peer Review (Worker-Worker Pattern)
- Code Inspection (Worker-Inspector Pattern)
- Pair Programming (Worker-Observer Pattern)
- Analysis Tools
- Code Analysis
- Manual Run
- Auto Run with TFS Build
- Errors reported either as Compile Errors or Warnings ensuring Clean Code
- Custom Rules
- Code Coverage Analysis
- Performance Analysis
- Assess Application Performance
- Fix problematic areas
- Verify that Quality Attributes have been met
- Detailed Results Report with information for each method in Call Stack
- Windows Performance Monitor is not needed
- E-Learnign Platform (MORFOSYS)